Nový Golf, a.s., Plzeňská 103/215a, 150 00 Praha 5, IČO: 25101919, DIČ: CZ25101919
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Let us to inform you about purpose and processing method your personal data.
The company responsible for processing your data is Nový Golf a.s., CZ25101919, Plzeňská 103/215 a, 150 00 Praha 5 (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
- The purpose of processing personal data
If we want to provide you accommodation services, we need your name, surname, place of residence and at least some contact information such as a telephone number and email address. We must process the information on the previous reservation of the accommodation and information regarding whether you were satisfied with everything and if we have properly fulfilled our contractual obligations.
We keep the data after the end of the accommodation so that we can eventually resolve issues concerning your stay. It is for the protection of our justified interests.
We also have legal obligations, for whom we must process your personal data. If you are foreign nationals, we have to fulfil the obligation pursuant to the Act on Foreign Nationals in the Czech Republic and keep a logbook, in which we have to register following information: name, surname, date of birth, state citizenship, permanent residence abroad, number of passport and visa, if it is indicated in the passport, the beginning and place of the stay, the expected duration and purpose of the stay in the Czech Republic, the beginning and the end of the accommodation.
We are also obliged to pay the local fee. Thus, we need to register: the duration of the accommodation, the purpose for the stay, name, surname, address of permanent residence abroad and the identification card or passport number.
If we issue a bill or invoice, it must include all legal requirements including the identification of you, as the guest.
We also must process your information for the purposes of the duties according to accounting and tax regulations.
Since you are our clients, from time to time, we will send you information and news about our products and services. If you do not want to receive these messages, you have the opportunity to cancel them at any time. The method of cancelling will always be given in each such message. This is a case of our justified interest too.
We use surveillance cameras in our space in order to ensure the safety of our guests and their property.
- The processing method of personal data
We get personal data exclusively from you, except for the camera systems which film everybody. We do not find out other data about you, except for that which you yourself provide us. You are obliged to provide us only truthful data.
To process your personal data we use the reservation system Mefisto operated by the company Mefisto Solutions s.r.o., U továren 770/1b, Hostivař, 102 00 Praha, DIČ: CZ25200992 and NetNet, s.r.o., Vinohradská 1899/112, 130 00 Praha 3 , IČ: 28384849.
Personal data of customers of the wellness centre is processed by the company Hotel Golf-thajské masáže, s.r.o., ID: 08617635, Plzeňská 103/215 a,150 00 Praha 5.
For the purpose of billing our services we use the system Vario of company Altus software s.r.o., Rubeška 215/1, 190 00 Praha 9, CZ61681202.
We also provide the personal data to the relevant local authority (according to the Act on Local Fees), the foreign police, revenue authority and other organs of state control, as required.
We also submit the personal data to persons who ensure the operation of the reception and the administration of your reservations, and to the providers of IT consulting services, who ensure the safety of your data, also have access.
The personal data is not submitted outside of the EU.
The personal data of guests is processed in electronic form by automated means through the reservation system D-EDGE, 66, rue des Archives, 75003 Paris, FR0715357, and manually by our employees, who work in the reception. All these people can process the personal data under the conditions and in the scope specified above and are bound by the obligation to maintain confidentiality about the personal data and on the security measures that, if published, would threaten the security of the personal data.
We always, however, process the personal data in accordance with the relevant legal regulations, we ensure its due care and protection. We make sure that nobody suffers damage to your rights, especially human dignity rights, and we also protect you against unauthorised infringements on your privacy life.
We will process the personal data above mentioned for the following periods:
- Personal data obtained for the purpose of accommodation will be processed for the entire duration of the accommodation and then for a further period of six months from the end of the accommodation for the purpose of any eventual complaints. The Operator will keep the name, surname and address of residency for a period of 3 years from the end of the accommodation for the purpose of record of eventual claims in litigation.
- Personal data obtained for the purpose of records of foreign nationals will be processed in accordance with the Act on Foreign Nationals in the Czech Republic for a period of six years from the last entry made in the logbook, or for a period of 6 years from the end of the accommodations of guest.
- Personal data obtained according to the Act on Local Fees will be processed for a period of six years from the last entry made in the record log.
- The processing period for accounting documents is five years from the end of the accounting period or, in the case of documents relevant for the payment of VAT, ten years from the end of the taxation period, in which the fulfilment took place.
- We retain your identification data and email address for the purpose of sending commercial messages regarding our services until you ask to have it cancelled.
First of all you have the right to ask us for access to your personal data, including have a their copy in this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always inform you of:
- the purpose of processing the personal data,
- the personal data, or categories of personal data, that are the subject of the processing, including all available information about their sources,
- the nature of the automated processing, including information about the used approach and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject,
- the recipients, or categories of recipients,
- the planned period for which the personal data will be stored or, if it is not possible to determine, the criteria used for determining this period,
- all the available information on the sources of the personal data, if they are not obtained from you.
Your other rights include:
- asking us for an explanation,
- asking for us to remove a situation that has arisen, especially blocking, making changes, adding, limiting the processing or liquidating the personal data (the right to be forgotten),
- asking for personal data that concerns you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and to hand over this data to another processor, without our obstructing this in any manner,
- to submit a query or complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- to raise an objection against the processing of the personal data that concerns you.
- The protection of your personal data
Your data is absolutely safe with us. This is because of the following security measures: antivirus programs, firewalls, encryption, authorisation data.